Monday, December 14, 2009

Fozzie-Paws looking for a Christmas Tree


This painting was completed last year as a gift for Fozzie's parents. I figured now was a good time to post this one seeing as winter is now here with a vengeance. Ah the life of an Albertan. Its been -30 to -37 this past few days, brr, time to hibernate. I have been taking it quite easy since my show opening at the Wildbird General Store in Edmonton as I have been set back by my EDS which had put me flat on my back in pain. I no sooner got my feet under me than I was knocked back down again with excruciating pain behind my shoulder blade. Though on a good note, I found a book at a garage sale this fall about working on frozen shoulder syndrome by pressing into tender points. Well I have done that in the past, press and massage where it hurts, but this book is amazing as it showed points under the lower end of the shoulder blade I had not worked before. Darn I never knew that area was a trouble spot, 2 days of massaging and its settling faster than it ever has before. Yay for garage sale finds.


1 comment:

Joanne said...

Hi Teresa, Thanks for the follow on my blog, or I would never have found you! Your work is so beautiful! I look forward to seeing all you do in 2010. Stay warm, my fellow Albertan!