Thursday, October 22, 2009

The Art Connoisseur



The Art Connoisseur
This little pretty is for sale at Westlands Art Gallery in Cochrane Alberta. I just loved painting this one, doesn't he just look like he would enjoy viewing a colorful art exhibition.
I have a Great Blue Heron painting on the drawing table thats waiting to be finished. My studio has new wood flooring installed, thanks to the wonderful hard work of my son and Gerald, thank you my dears, it is so nice and warm on the feet compared to lino. Now I need to haul in my old painting rug to protect the floor under my easel. I have a cabinet coming on sunday to display my odd assortment of still life articles that I have collected for themed paintings, bird ornamentation and a variety of vases. I am so looking forward to having all my things in one place. Hugs to all, have a great weekend.


No comments: